This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will a facebook fan/company page receive a notification when you add them to your work details on facebook?
04-08-2014, 07:10 PM
will a facebook fan/company page receive a notification when you add them to your work details on facebook?
I want to add my work details to facebook, but for privacy reasons I don't want the company finding my Facebook profile, which is on private. Will they receive a notificaiton if I add their company just to my normal 'work details' section of my profile, even if I set the privacy setting to my 'work details' section to 'friends only'?

Thank you
I MEAN IF I ADD A COMPANY TO MY 'JOB DETAILS' SECTION OF MY PROFILE, WILL IT SEND A NOTIFICATION TO THE FAN/COMPANIES PAGE AFTER I ADD THEM TO MY DETAILS? EVEN IF THE PRIVACY FOR THAT ON MY PROFILE IS SET TO FRIENDS ON, WILL THE COMPANY PAGE STILL RECIEVE A NOTIFICATION WHEN SOMEONE ADDS TO TO THEIR WORK DETAILS?

THANK HEAPS FOR YOUR HELP Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
will a facebook fan/company page receive a notification when you add them to your work details on facebook? - Ddd - 04-08-2014 07:10 PM
[] - Solution - 04-08-2014, 07:12 PM
[] - Daniel - 04-08-2014, 07:18 PM