This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend dropped me because I am bisexual?
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM

This was why I didn't want to tell the person who has my heart right now either. She's also super religious, and most likely anti-gay. I don't know what I would do without her because she's literally the only person I can be open with. We've only met for a year but we've become really close. And I would be devastated if I lost her friendship.

But you gotta do what you gotta do. Your friend made a mistake, as do all people. Honestly, at this point I am ready for it. I'm graduating from college in less than 3 months. And we'll probably stop talking afterwards. So my mind is prepared for ending our friendship. After I graduate, I am going to find people who are willing to accept me for who I am. It's sad because college was where I thought people would be more accepting, but it seems even harder to find people who are.

Either way, you shouldn't fret over it. She lost a great person who she shared wonderful memories with for 3 years. She doesn't deserve you if she just drops it like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sanji - 04-08-2014, 07:18 PM
[] - Ariel - 04-08-2014, 07:20 PM
[] - cellphone - 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
[] - Kim - 04-08-2014 07:27 PM