This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
senior citizen needs financial aid via student?
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM
senior citizen needs financial aid via student?
I'm 68 year old male and in perfect health. I was in drug rehab for 9 months and have been clean and sober for two years. My careers went down the drain with by former lifestyle. I am trying to rebuild my life at this time. I receive 700.00 a month from Social Security. I live with a family and pay 400.00 a month for a bedroom which is not conducive for studying as a college student. I am a former certified teacher and licensed funeral director. I cannot afford a car and get by with a bike. I want to attend a local community college and take some refreshing courses such as Anatomy, Speech, and a Computer course. I would like to receive as MUCH money in forms of grants and loans to get my own apartment auto, and to advertise my return to funeral practice. I am willing to be a full time student and do whatever is necessary to get the grants and loans. I am truly paying for the past mistakes. I offer funeral services at a very discounted price and work with many charities to bury indigent people. An input of cash as a student would help me get on my feet and be a productive part of my community. How may I go about getting the funds to go back to school, get my own car, and,advertise my return to practice? Any all answers appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
senior citizen needs financial aid via student? - John - 04-08-2014 07:15 PM
[] - Kay - 04-08-2014, 07:25 PM