This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keyword research high or low competition?
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

With all of the Google algorithm changes, updates, new pages indexed, spam prevention, and everything else that the search engines are doing, it's totally impossible to predict how a keyword will rank based on SEO.

It's a losing battle.

You cannot count on rankings, plain and simple.

Getting keywords ranked should be considered a bonus in todays search engine.

If there is one thing you should remember (based on what you are doing) it would be this: Social signals, link sharing, authority site contextual links and likeable content are the things that are strengthening new rankings.

So focus on what your audience wants First and rankings Will follow.

Because your focus is more on adsense and not adwords, my advice to you as far as keyword selection is simply to focus on the “High Volume” low competition keywords - (all of those single-phrase or double-phrase terms that get the most searches).

Adsense, SEO and keyword research is a huge topic and most often, the information you find online on these subjects is just wrong in so many ways.

If you really want to get the best information around today on adsense, then imho, you should really dig into this:

http://www.adsensemasterscourse.com/index.html

Note: This is NOT an affiliate link. I'm not getting anything from this, I just think it's a great course.

Hope this helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jim coe - 04-08-2014, 07:23 PM
[] - Rodney - 04-08-2014 07:28 PM
[] - Ashiq - 04-08-2014, 07:30 PM
[] - Cole - 04-08-2014, 07:36 PM