This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it appropriate to ask your old elementary school teacher to add you on Facebook?
04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Is it appropriate to ask your old elementary school teacher to add you on Facebook?
So I was bored a couple of nights ago and decided to go looking for my old elementary school teachers on Facebook.

I noticed that a bunch of them just had the ''Message'' button and not the ''Add Friend'' button. I messaged them reminding them of who I am, along with the fact that I am a 2006 graduate.

Two replied to me so far, so we've been messaging a little.

One actually had the ''Add Friend'' button on his page, so I added him too. Weird because he's been messaging me but never responded to my friend request.

The other, as I mentioned, does not have ''Add Friend'' on her page.

Is it good etiquette to ask your old elementary school teacher to add you on Facebook, even POLITELY?
Should I cancel my friend request with the first teacher?
I am particularly concerned about the second teacher because she hasn't bothered to request me yet.
I'm 19 and a college freshmen now.
Honestly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it appropriate to ask your old elementary school teacher to add you on Facebook? - Sunshine on a Cloudy Day - 04-08-2014 07:21 PM
[] - Pearl L - 04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
[] - Aurek - 04-08-2014, 07:31 PM
[] - sheloves_dablues - 04-08-2014, 07:36 PM