This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I send a Facebook friend request to my friend?
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Talk to your friend through his mom. Do this - say hi to his mom - let her know you miss him and want to know he is okay. Let he know that you see he has deleted his page and you want to keep up with him. Ask her how can you reach out ot him. Do not let him know you see his new page - respect his privacy.

I am sure he is hurt because he can't come to the states and don't want to be reminded of that. So from time to time - chat with his mom and tell her something funny you remember about your conversations and let her know how that funny made your day. I can assure you she will share this with him. He may reach out to you once he sees that you still care and while you are hurt that you can't talk to him - you are trying to understand his situation.

If he reaches out to you - don't start nagging him about what happened. Just show that you are glad to hear from him and that you missed him. Start a fresh conversation about what is happening in your life and how you are glad he is back in your life. Encourage him to keep in touch and get off. Don't chat all day. Tell him you hope to hear from him again. Let him tell you what's up if he wants to. Be a friend, but not a nagging friend.

If you don't hear from him now - just stay in touch with his mom. Do not reach out to his new page. He will get your message. Long distance friendship is needed in this world. Who knows what he is going through. Be kind and keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

If it was meant for you guys to be friends you will once again.

Take care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amy - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - Courtney - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - Martha - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - Immy - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - PreppyXOX - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - kkwc - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
[] - Lady Purple - 10-15-2012 08:46 PM
[] - Shanssss - 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM