This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use Commision Junction?
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

If your just starting out I wouldn't recommend starting an account with commission junction because they expect you to make sales with the first few months or else your account gets closed.

Commission Junction is one of many affiliate programs which you can choose to sign up with.

Amazon.com has the biggest affiliate program but the commissions are very low, if you shop around you can find programs that pay a lot more but it pays to stick with popular sites as there are a lot of dodgy ones out there.

I started making money online back in 2008 using a system that still works today which works like this:

- Build a blog that draws free traffic from Google.
- Syndicate your blog through social media networks to build influence and gain more traffic.
- Offer your products & create lead capture pages on your blog to build an email list.
- Market your products via email to increase your sales & lower your overall cost per sale.
- Increase your reach through paid advertising which is cheaper if you have already followed the previous steps.

If you want to learn how to effectively make money through affiliate marketing I would suggest joining a training membership under someone with a proven track record.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to use Commision Junction? - Rob - 04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
[] - Jeremy - 04-08-2014 07:28 PM
[] - Marketing Magnate - 04-08-2014, 07:36 PM