This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm so shy how can I get him to like me?
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

It sucks when you love someone but ur afraid to tell him how you feel, out of the fear which results that they don't love you back. #Experience
The best solution is like seriously chuck all your fears and meet him in your band meetings and tell him your feelings for him! Look even I was a bit shy to go and talk to girls at first but later I changed my will and it drastically changed my life too and it was all good in the end!
Look just try to get out of your fears, its hard but do you remember that at school you also felt that some of your lessons were hard but you tried not once not twice but again and again, and you finally felt good and really not only understood it but even enjoyed it a lot! Smile
I would like to tell you that communication is very essential in these matters, forget the world, forget your fears and focus on what you've to do.!!
At first it always feels a bit weird but the second, third , fourth time..it will make you feel comfortable!
Trust me let go of your fears so as to get what you desire!
I would conclude this by saying, never be afraid to fall in love, never pretend to be okay. Most of all, never pretend that you don't love somebody, even if it's written all over your face.
I hope that this helped u a bit!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Whoop - 04-08-2014, 07:32 PM
[] - Hattie - 04-08-2014, 07:42 PM
[] - Yash - 04-08-2014 07:46 PM
[] - Jordan - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
[] - Antonio 13 - 04-08-2014, 08:02 PM