This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask him if he's gay...?
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Since he seems so comfortable with it, I think you should tell him you are gay and want to date him. Simply say that. It's better if you are alone, invite him to your house or something. If you come out first, he may feel better about it, but I must warn you that I have had an experience with a boy who wouldn't admit it. I asked him out and he rejected me and I was almost certain he liked me. After he rejected me I'm quite positive the interest was still there, but everything was ruined because he couldn't own up and we stopped talking. Just be aware of that type of thing. Hopefully you will have success. If he rejects you, just try to talk about it right there, don't let him just walk away from you and end it all. I'm serious. Give him every reason why it is okay and that he shouldn't deny liking you if he indeed does. The first order of business is to make sure he likes you, first and foremost. Good luck! =]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to ask him if he's gay...? - Hayden - 10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
[] - Stephen - 10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - JD - 10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Коля - 10-15-2012 08:47 PM