This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are my family and I safe now?
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Are my family and I safe now?
As some of you might have heard, there's this creepy iPhone app called Talking Angela, who is Talking Tom's girlfriend. It asks you really personal questions like where you live, do you have guard dogs, where do your dogs sleep ect, inappropriate sentences (it's told children to slip into a coma) and more. Some people have been burgled from giving out too much info. It also takes secret pictures and videos of you. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. ITS REALLY DANGEROUS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN. PLEASE DON'T!! (its being investigated by the police, I hope it gets removed and the culprits are found asap, dirty perverts!!

So, I went on it on Facebook to see if it'd say anything. I didn't say anything like where I lived and stuff. I don't have a webcam so it couldn't take any secret videos or pictures. It asked me how old I was but I just said "ok" to pass it. I deleted, blocked and reported the app, but can they track my ip address or something? I'm really scared, worried and paranoid. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are my family and I safe now? - Sarah - 04-08-2014 07:36 PM
[] - Yumi - 04-08-2014, 07:45 PM
[] - Posie - 04-08-2014, 07:53 PM
[] - Stary - 04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
[] - Christie - 04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
[] - Alexis Styles - 04-08-2014, 08:04 PM