This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is my Amazon Gift Card?
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Where is my Amazon Gift Card?
Ok so I got two $25 Amazon gift cards for my birthday. Once I got everything I wanted in the cart, I proceeded to check out. I was planning on using only one gift card, so I put the number in and it turned out I was a little over $25. All I did was type in the number and press the Apply button in the checkout; never pressed Place Order obviously because I still owed a couple bucks. The next day when I found all the things I wanted, I typed in the gift card I typed in the other day, and it said "Already Redeemed". I even checked my gift card balance and it said zero. So basically, because of some computer glitch, I lost $25. I called Amazon three times; first guy said in 1-2 days it would be back, nope. Next person said it was already in my account; wrong. The third person said 2-3 days and it should be back. I typed in the Gift Card on Wednesday, and today on Saturday it is still not there. Is there something I should do? Do I need to call Amazon again and see what they can do? I really want that gift card back Sad

Also: On Thursday when I typed in the other gift card the same exact way I did for the first, it worked fine. I got the $25 in my account. Why did the first one not do that? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Where is my Amazon Gift Card? - Zoe - 04-08-2014 07:39 PM
[] - Peter - 04-08-2014, 07:48 PM
[] - lokendra - 04-08-2014, 07:55 PM