This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm moving into Mermaid Romance/Erotica, what do you think? For MATURE readers?
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM

Vet, you are a multi-talented genius. How anyone can make such a transition from children and YA to romance is beyond me, but you, sir, pull it off flawlessly. Who knew that mermaids would make such a perfect subject for a romance novel? I think this would be a best-seller at the convenience store in only a matter of days after publication.

I had a friend, skilled in the writing of mermaid erotica, read this over and she would like to point out that Seraphim is a male mermaid's name, not a female. She suggests replacing it with something such as Ariela or Lilayn or Monyata, or any other female name. Otherwise, it is very good (and accurate!); the scene is excellent, very graphic but described in such a poetic manner as to be beautiful. Are you sure you've never written in this genre before?

(Not to sound too picky, but I think you should look this over for comma/capitalization in the dialogue.)

You, my friend, have a gift.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Samantha K - 10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - Lolita B - 10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - arabesque - 10-15-2012 08:48 PM