This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be worried about my girlfriend's guy-friend? GIRLS HELP PLEASE?
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Should I be worried about my girlfriend's guy-friend? GIRLS HELP PLEASE?
Hey everyone. My girlfriend told me about this guy she's been talking too. I feel threatened by him and I'm not sure if I should be or not.

I thought they were just friends until the guy messaged me telling me she was flirting with him. The guy told me that she was calling him "babe Wink" and stuff like that...so I went and did some research. I went on instagram and saw conversations between him and her via instagram direct where he said "i love you" and she said "i love you too". Theres another message where she sends him a cute picture and he goes "awww". She commented "adorbs" on one of his instagram pictures and also likes all of his instagram pictures.

The thing is she gave me her instagram, facebook, twitter and every other social media info that she owns so i basically have access to all of her accounts. I don't know if she's just that stupid or if they are actually just friends.

I brought the topic up to her and we had a large fight. She told me that they were really good friends because he had been through the same issues that she had such as one of her parents dying and others and he could relate to her and she could talk to him about it because he understood.

She said every time she brings up her self-harm/cutting to me I just yell at her and it just makes it worse. (which is completely true, i do yell at her). She said she didn't think calling a guy babe was a big deal but she said she'd stop anyways.
She told me that she was being all cute with him because he was close to killing himself and she wanted to make him feel loved because she didn't want him to die. Which is why she said i love you too when he said i love you etc etc.

No matter how hard I pester her she refuses to admit she ever had a crush on him or ever liked him as more than a friend. She refuses to admit that.

I skyped with the guy once and he seems really nice so idk.

Should I be worried?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I be worried about my girlfriend's guy-friend? GIRLS HELP PLEASE? - Anonymous - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM
[] - Bobby - 04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
[] - Gammie - 04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
[] - Hi123 - 04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
[] - Dessi - 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM