This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He never wanted to be in a relationship with me but still keeps tabs on me?
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
He never wanted to be in a relationship with me but still keeps tabs on me?
Well, it's a long story. A man I was interested did not like me enough to want to be in a relationship with me. He basically just wanted sex. I was speaking to him some times. He is very physically attracted to me. He worked in my school. Later on, he filed a complaint against me stating that I followed and bothered him. Well, I met up with the dean three times and even he said he believed me (as the guy made up lies and twisted things). Now, he stated that he wanted me to stay away from him and I have completely left him alone. The thing is, he does not take his own advice. He comes by my class just watching ne, in a way to keep tabs and I'm sick of what he does.

When I first spoke to him summertime, he asked to look into my phone (I did not show him). He gets VERY jealous of any guy I talked to and would watch me speaking to him or eavesdrop in on my conversation. He would give me evil glares whenever I spoke to my friends (male and female). He even told his male coworker not to speak to me anymore (he was giving me advice about school and my major so that was unnecessary) and even told me who I should and should not talk to.

His behavior is disturbing. He doesn't want me, wants me to leave him alone yet behaves in this manner? I read "Why Men Love Bitches" and I saw so many mistakes that I should not have allowed at all. I am truly working on that at the moment. I am sick of his hypocrisy. I hace ignored him since the dean said to let it go, but I just want him to stop watching me especially since I left him alone for good and I'm moving on.

He's not a professor at all. Just a laboratory tech. What do I do?
I never slept with him and you can't comprehend what I'm saying, so you'll be blocked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
He never wanted to be in a relationship with me but still keeps tabs on me? - Kiyanni Lewis - 04-08-2014 07:44 PM
[] - Starfish - 04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
[] - Sassy - 04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
[] - BabeHart - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM