This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cyberstalking questions?
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Cyberstalking questions?
My brother brought Cyber Stalking charges against me as retliation because I brought charges against him for restitution. (long story short, he stole my new Iphone that was sent to his address, I was homeless at the time and he told me it was ok, there was a tracking number on the package, he has a key on his mailbox, he activated the phone and the mailman remembers delivering the package.)
I contacted him on facebook 2/24/2014 - 03/09/2014 trying to talk him int giving my phone. We argued, we both said nasty things, he would send me a message saying stop harassing me and then send another message arguing with me, antagonizing me. I told him if he didn't want contact with me, to block me.
I ended up blocking him on 3/9/14 after he came into my workplace and made a huge mess, the manager banned him from the store.
He didn't place the charges on me until 2 weeks later. I plan on printing out the facebook messages and getting statements from my managers about him coming to my workplace. I am thinking it would also be a good idea to get a few people to make statements talking about how I usually handle things better than I did.
Is there anything else I can do or bring with me to court to get the case dismissed?
How is it considered cyberstalking when he was arguing back/said more awful things than I did? I even blocked HIM.
Is there anyway to get facebook to send me the messages? That way there's no question it is real?
I am in North Carolina. I really don't know what else there is. I have no reason to hide anything on yahoo answers because I want it gone and I know not telling the truth won't help me at all. It was arguing, every once in awhile, he would put, stop harassing me, but he would also follow up in a separate message with some awful comment. I don't understand why am I being charged with Cyberstalking since we were both arguing. I haven't had contact with him since the 9th, on the day I blocked him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cyberstalking questions? - Nichole - 04-08-2014 07:47 PM
[] - Alan - 04-08-2014, 07:50 PM
[] - ? - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM