This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should i get my website on top of google?
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Google is the primary search engine on the internet. It's all very well putting in lot's of effort to getting your website found, but if the site is poor in quality and information it can have a negative effect on your business. Here I provides some information:

1. Ensure each Page has a proper Title
2. Each Page should contain different Description Metatags
3. Use Search Engine Friendly URL
4. The website is regularly updated at least once a month with some change (e.g. news, or events)

It's all about content. Fresh, top quality, unique and engaging content and making sure the search engine crawlers can access it. There's no point in creating a great looking website with superb content that you update frequently, if the search engines can't find and crawl your pages.

Think about each page of your site as if it's the most important page of your site. Make sure you introduce your page well with a good, appropriate, unique title in the <title>...</title> tag. The search engines will likely use this description as the page preview in the search results.

On the page itself, make sure your content begins with an <h1>...</h1> heading tag; and make sure there is only 1 such tag on the page. There should be definite synergy between the meta title, description, and the opening content heading.
This helps the search engines to understand the general topic of your page, and it is reinforced by the links to similar or related content.
Lastly, create new pages and content regularly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - DON - 04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
[] - Shadab - 04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
[] - $AÃœRAV - 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
[] - Julia - 04-08-2014, 08:13 PM
[] - Catherine - 04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
[] - arupa - 04-08-2014 08:23 PM
[] - Kyle A - 04-08-2014, 08:32 PM