This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do many BLACK MEN in our world DISDAIN ANY WOMAN belonging to their own ethnic group(black women)so much ?
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

I'm pretty sure you are talking about a stereotype.

Stereotypes are often incorrect by they exist for a reason. I'd suggest not interacting with people who believe in a stereotype, and you just have to accept that people like what they like. Not everyone ascribed to stereotypes. I don't assume all Asian people are bad drivers. Or that all women should be barefoot and pregnant. There is a collective though that believes these things. Probably because of a bias that was taught to them at a young age or because of personal experience. If I got into four different wrecks because of people driving slowly and they were all Asian drivers, I might just assume that all Asian people are slow drivers. If a black man has dated several black women and they have all let him down, he may not want to date anymore black women. Or, if I grew up in a household and every time my father was driving he complained about Asian drivers, I would probably grow up complaining about Asian drivers.

But at the end of the day people can like whatever they want to like. If you want to wait for a three legged albino virgin to marry, you can wait. It isn't fair, but it is reality.

Also, you are making a stereotypical statement saying that all black men are this way. I'm going to bet that you have not asked every black man, or even a large percentage about this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - CN - 04-08-2014 07:53 PM
[] - Noble - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
[] - mammothArtist721 - 04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
[] - Boss - 04-08-2014, 08:07 PM
[] - T - 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM