This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advertising advice for small business professional?
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

I'll keep this answer short and sweet. SInce he never advertised, your husband's business has probably been running almost strictly on word of mouth, with maybe a few leads trickling in from the phone book listing. Word of mouth is the best type of lead, but word of mouth has moved online. Social Media is a necessary part of marketing any business. For a local business to compete with the larger companies, you have to use all the online tools: directories, search engines, opinion sites, facebook pages, profiles. That is the only way you can compete effectively and affordably. If you are not up to speed on modern business on the internet, you might frown at the thought of using facebook, etc for a legal practice. I have run into this when dealing with some of my attorney friends. The simple truth is that almost EVERY business can benefit from the proper use of online tools. If you are interested in getting help with this, visit http://www.local2net.com. For $75 to $100 a month (plus setup), we can evalualte your internet visibility, and proceed, month by month, to improve it. The fee includes setting up a facebook page for you, claiming your Google Places, Yelp, Foursquare, and other profiles, and making sure all the information about your business is accurate and consistent. Also included is regular training in the form of a monthly newsletter on how to maximize your internet presence. Or, you can call me at 800.834.8505 x81 and I can send you some info. By the way, it is not absolutely necessary to have a website to use our this service, but I would advise you get one. If you need one, I can set up a simple one for you for an additional fee. Take care!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - JollyScholar579 - 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
[] - Barrel Babe - 04-08-2014, 08:17 PM
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 08:23 PM
[] - athomeceo - 04-08-2014 08:30 PM
[] - Seo - 04-08-2014, 08:34 PM