This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I contact a human being at facebook?
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
How do I contact a human being at facebook?
My facebook account was hacked last week, and they changed my password. The e-mail address attached to my facebook is very old, and I can't access it because i don't remember the password and because I can't remember certain inforrmation I can't reset the password. I tried calling microsoft, and they told me the best way was to contact facebook. So i can't reset my facebook password through e-mail.

To reset my password on facebook, the other option is choose 3 friends who will receive a reset code and you can unlock your account. As i have blocked my account because it was hacked, it won't let me use this option. I have tried to contact facebook through all their various channels on the website, as well as tweeting them. They're not replying to anything, and I don't know what to do. I am currently out of the country, and using facebook is an important way of contacting my friends and family back home. Please help if you know a way to contact them and get this sort, it's getting ridiculous now!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I contact a human being at facebook? - Jessica - 04-08-2014 08:03 PM
[] - falsi fiable - 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
[] - Daniel - 04-08-2014, 08:12 PM
[] - Tom - 04-08-2014, 08:17 PM
[] - Emil - 04-08-2014, 08:24 PM