This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be worried about my husband's multiple email and Facebook accounts?
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Should I be worried about my husband's multiple email and Facebook accounts?
Ok, my husband is one of the millions of people who are addicted to the game Candy Crush on Facebook and android. Well, several months ago he said that he was getting tired of waiting on people to send him lives and tickets to progress in the game so what he did was create 3 additional email accounts then set up 3 fake Facebook pages so that when he runs out of lives or needs tickets to get to the next level he just send the requests to himself and within 15 minutes he's back to playing. He accepted me as a friend to one account because I was playing the game at the time but not anymore.

Well, this morning he was doing some things online where he was downloading a free 30 trial version of Microsoft Office 365 and he said that he couldn't do it with his main email account because he's already used that one so he was going to use one of his fake email addresses. He's currently in college working on his degree and he only has Office 2007 on his laptop and needs at least 2010 for a class. I questioned him on why he had so many fake accounts and he reminded me of Facebook and his Candy Crush addiction. If you wan to know, currently my husband is on level 534. Anyway, should I be worried about my husband and his multiple email and Facebook accounts? He doesn't have any friends on those accounts nor has he uploaded any pictures but that doesn't mean he still can't send or receive private messages.
At Smileyface,

Who said he was unemployed or that we don't spend time together?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I be worried about my husband's multiple email and Facebook accounts? - Snowed - 04-08-2014 08:15 PM
[] - Poo Bear - 04-08-2014, 08:20 PM
[] - rebecca - 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
[] - Patrick - 04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
[] - Smileyface - 04-08-2014, 08:40 PM
[] - Yogini - 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
[] - Kittysue - 04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
[] - Kacie - 04-08-2014, 08:46 PM