This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some good tips on Craigslist and eBay selling?
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Some good tips on Craigslist and eBay selling?
Ok, first of all, I am 13 BUT very intelligent, and my parents are here to help me sell some of my older things. That being said, I recently soled something on eBay for $67.50. Now, I went into my mother's Paypal (With her permission. I use her's because of course I don't have one yet!) to ensure the buyer had paid what I had asked after making sure he had good reviews as a buyer. It said he had paid, but Paypal had the order pending to ensure no problems basically. Now, I looked this up, read from a BUNCH of forums, and found out people absolutely hate this, and have had many issues with it. Originally I was going to sell on Craigslist, but my mother thought eBay was a much safer site, basically because you mail most things out. Now I truly don't think eBay is the way to go! Please help ( Basically people who have history with both sites and this 21 Day thing ) I think I will just go with Craigslist, and act as though my parents are the ones selling to ensure safety when we need to sell in person. OR do I want to try and get a reputation through eBay, and continue to hate waiting 21 days for my money that I should already have. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some good tips on Craigslist and eBay selling? - Follows - 04-08-2014 08:15 PM
[] - love in siberia - 04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM