This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet connection problem?
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Well if no one else is having a problem, then I don't think it's the router. Honestly, this depends on a few things (1) what kind of device you have, and (2) how many devices are currently connected to the router.

In my household we have a variety of computers, xbox's, iPads, iPhones, iPods, Kindles, etc. I've noticed the internet gets extremely slow when everyone is on at the same time - especially if I'm using a device that requires extensive internet access - such as an xbox and playing on xbox live because it has to register all of the online players, the graphics, etc. If you can, see if you can turn off some of the devices that are not in use.

It could also just be a weird connection. Sometimes I have the problem where nothing will connect, even though on my computer it'll say I have full connection. Try these 1 of these 2 things or both: (1) turn the wifi/internet access on and off of the device or (2) unplug the router, wait a minute, then plug it back in and wait for it to connect. Usually after I do this it works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Internet connection problem? - Ryan - 04-08-2014, 08:16 PM
[] - louise - 04-08-2014, 08:24 PM
[] - Steve - 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
[] - Nicole - 04-08-2014 08:37 PM