This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long but i really need some insight on this break up? Pleaseee?
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Its possible to get back together again.

I am not sure where he sees himself 2, 5 or 10 years from now; or you.

The problem is that both of you are still very young, and the kind of lifestyle you want, the 2.2 kids, the middle class lifestyle, living comfortably; all of that implies that you both need secure, well-paying careers to accomplish goals at that level, especially starting out young.

He may also wonder if he's wasting your time, because if he's not certain where he wants his life to be, you may not be in that picture right now.

Finally, though you say there's no one else, and though you briefly dated others during your short breakup, it is possible he has seen a variety of women out there, not dated them, but just met them, and in the process wondered if there's someone else more suited to his lifestyle, not necessarily yours.

Or he could just simply not want to keep going living in a committed relationship which, at the end of the day, may not lead anywhere.

I think the best thing you can do is leave him alone for about a month. No contact. Just let him be on his own, regardless of what happens. In the meantime you should make plans to be on your own as well.

Whatever happens will happen. If other people intervene and start dating you guys, then that is what will be. Its a risk that you both are taking. Maybe in the process you both may realize you were either right or wrong for each other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - JJWJ - 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
[] - Softtouchmale - 04-08-2014 08:27 PM