This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Bandwidth Usage all of a sudden increased?
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Internet Bandwidth Usage all of a sudden increased?
We've been using our Internet fine every month. 250GB of Bandwidth Usage is our limit. Each month we would reach CLOSE to it or close enough but never over.

Recently a new month has started, and in only TWO days we have reached 234GB/250GB of our usage. I don't know what we've been using to use over 200+GB in two days. All my Dad and I really do is just play games, talk to friends on skype, and surf the internet (typically Facebook/Youtube/Twitter) I don't know how in 2 days we can have that much.

Could most of the MB be used in buffering video/watching videos on youtube etc? It seems awfully surprising in 2 days we could have that much when we couldn't even pass it each month.

I have Network Monitoring Software and today I did everything that I normally do and I only used 2.5GBs...so idk how in 2 days someone can use over 230GB... Since now I only have like 16 GB to use for 28 days?? What do you think it could be?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Internet Bandwidth Usage all of a sudden increased? - Chrispy - 04-08-2014 08:19 PM
[] - Lord Of The Chings - 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
[] - tumbleweed_biff - 04-08-2014, 08:32 PM