This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I HATE FACEBOOK!?!?!?!?!?
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

yea facebook sucks.
For people with self image issues it can make things a lot worse. Which leaves the option to not have a facebook page which can cause the same problem by fearing what people think of you for not having a facebook page.

Thats just one problem it can create for thousands of self conscious teens.

- They also change the layout much to frequently to improve user friendliness, ironically this causes it to be less user friendly.
- Has had security issues in the past.
- Some applications can be money making scams, as well as companies that ask you to pay for added features to the app you have downloaded.
- So much advertising in forms other than straight out clear ad spaces, like product placement, apps, groups and more. Wouldn't surprise me if some of the stuff was intended to be subliminal.
- Unintentionally promotes the identity theft problems all over the world.
- People can unknowingly display personal information on the internet, IE: email, address, first and last name etc.
- Things posted on facebook become PROPERTY of facebook, you signed the agreement when you signed up. They can use your photos to advertise in japan if they wanted to.

There are many issues associated with facebook, many of them will come with any website like this, but I also find it to be an annoying browser based program to use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I HATE FACEBOOK!?!?!?!?!? - KRoyalty - 04-08-2014, 08:25 PM
[] - Hash - 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
[] - Uncle Charles - 04-08-2014 08:31 PM
[] - Beatles Fan - 04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - Princess - 04-08-2014, 08:39 PM
[] - Ziana - 04-08-2014, 08:43 PM
[] - Mo - 04-08-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - Trevanne F - 04-08-2014, 08:54 PM