This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my crush hates me...... How can I give him up?
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
my crush hates me...... How can I give him up?
I had this batshit crazy crush on this guy for more than 5 years and we got into the same sibling high school so I tried to flirt with him but I always managed to act like a DUMBASSS PSYCHO B!TCH ASSHOLEE CRAZY DESPERATE LOVER GIRL that always followed him around. My really evil friend told the ENTIRE SCHOOL THAT I LIKE HIM and EVERYONE knew that I liked him. So today I was in the train station alone and I saw him with a bunch of friends and I was like panicking so much so I hid behind my laptop case like an idiot and then his friends noticed me and they started staring at me. So I got pissed off and gave one of them the FINGER because I felt creeped out. Then my crush whispered something to his friend and his friend shouted to me: YEAH HE HATES YOU AND I HATE YOU TOO!!! So I took a different route and went up the stairs trying not to shed tears and I missed the bus and I just spent hours sitting in a café with a chocolate mousse, staring into space. I liked him ever since the evolution and I was the sad girl while he dated my BEST FRIENDS. Now my friends are in a different school but now he hates me. He always ignores me in social media, and he ignores me in real life too. I know the best thing to do is to hate him back since I have NO DAMN CHANCE WITH HIM, but I couldn't although I tried several times. Everytime I look at him I have butterflies in my tummy and I blush and I instantly become happier and girlier shier and sweeter. How can I give him up? Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my crush hates me...... How can I give him up? - Adhjsl - 04-08-2014 08:29 PM
[] - Axel - 04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
[] - Liveylou? - 04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
[] - IMspazztard - 04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - Bastion 「A」 - 04-08-2014, 08:44 PM