This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need your responses and comments ....?
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I really need your responses and comments ....?
I found an item on my facebook page that said "If you're not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship . Get your own life first, then share it ." . The only reason I can't be happy being single is because I can't find an available women . if I was married, I wouldn't have that problem ! Besides, people who are happy being single don't like the idea of being married, and they want to be single until the day they die . A man who doesn't like the idea of being married and wants to be single until the day he dies will make a bad boyfriend, a bad husband, and a bad father, and I'd HATE to be like that ! If I'm unable to find an available women and I really want to get married, doesn't that make the item I saw on Facebook wrong ? If somebody's happy being single, why would he ever get married ? Who wants to be stuck at the "living together" stage because her boyfriend doesn't like the idea of being married ?

I want a woman who can't find an available man and who hates being single because she'd understand where I'm coming from and she'd THROW herself into marriage and never look back . Is that wrong ? Why is that wrong ? Thank you in advance for your answers .
I don't know what it's like to go through your fifties without a romantic partner, but I'll bet it's tragic . After fifty years without a romantic partner, I've been soured on the single life . Being single is nothing but an embarrassment . I've thought about this long enough to know that I absolutely, positively want to be married . I need a woman who's also thought about it long enough to know that she absolutely, positively wants to be married . I also need a woman who's ready to say "I'm going to make this marriage work because I'm NOT going back to being single !" . Any woman I get with has to realize that marriage is exactly as good as we make it, and you can't make your marriage good if you're always missing the single life .
The problem is all I ever do is relax and go about my business . When all you do go about your business, women decide "He wants to be single forever !" or "He's gay so he doesn't want a woman !" . Being single for fifty years makes a bad imprassion . I'm not very happy about being single, but the women I meet all decide "He wants to be single forever !" . After fifty years, I HAVE to be ready . I WAS ready when I was a teenager and I've BEEN ready for the past thirty -- five years . It's tragic to go through your teenage years without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your twenties without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your thirties without a romantic partner, and it's tragic to go through your forties without a romantic partner .
The problem is all I ever do is relax and go about my business . When all you do go about your business, women decide "He wants to be single forever !" or "He's gay so he doesn't want a woman !" . Being single for fifty years makes a bad imprassion . I'm not very happy about being single, but the women I meet all decide "He wants to be single forever !" . After fifty years, I HAVE to be ready . I WAS ready when I was a teenager and I've BEEN ready for the past thirty -- five years . It's tragic to go through your teenage years without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your twenties without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your thirties without a romantic partner, and it's tragic to go through your forties without a romantic partner .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I really need your responses and comments ....? - I_hate_being_single - 10-15-2012 08:48 PM
[] - OneDrop - 10-15-2012, 08:56 PM
[] - Happy Hippie - 10-15-2012, 08:56 PM