This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Website & Graphic Design?
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM

It really depends on what the quality of the designer is, what type of elements you want to include on your site (galleries, contact form, cart, calendar etc) and what you already have done. You will also probably need to pay for a domain name and a host (not too expensive). If you want a fairly simple portfolio type of layout then that should not be that expensive and could probably even be run off of wordpress.

If you are getting a website designed then you will probably need a brand so you can build a website based on your brand (when I say brand I mean general look and logo). Again it depends on the kind of designer you hire. Logos can cost anywhere between $50 and $1000 depending on how in depth you want it to be. It's always good to speak with your designer about your budget and see if they can work with you.

If you want more info feel free to send me a message. I can do a nice looking logo for you if you are interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Website & Graphic Design? - George - 04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
[] - Go with the flow - 04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - Tavannia7 - 04-08-2014 08:39 PM
[] - Iam - 04-08-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - Alfakesh - 04-08-2014, 08:47 PM