This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am new in SEO field so i need tips about how should i start it?
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

UNDERSTANDING SEO in under 50 words!

In a nutshell, Google displays sites it believes are authoritative and relevant. They measure relevance by analyzing page content, the words you and I read, and they measure authority (mostly) based on the number and quality of other pages linking to the pages they show, links are like votes.

MY TOP 6 SEO TIPS YOU WON"T LEARN ONLINE:

Number 6 -
SEO in a nutshell is quite simple, consisting of defined rules. Once you are familiar with what these are, immediately take action by incorporating them onto your website(s) (on-page optimization), then into the marketing of your website(s) (off-page optimization).

Number 5 -
Although extremely easy to do, make a conservative effort not to get caught up trying to read every 'SEO' - titled article or ebook, or download "the latest & coolest" software claiming to be the newest end solution to all your SEO dreams.

Number 4 -
99% of the time copy is copy, and most articles will merely be one variation of another another. You'll just end up wasting your time and money.

Number 3 -
That being said, don't ever stop updating your SEO knowledge-bank. Quickly learn how to filter out the good, the bad, the old and the new!

Number 2 -
Just because this marks the beginning of your SEO learning, DO NOT for a second take this to suggest that there's an end to the learning.

Number 1 -
As Google Search changes, so does SEO.

THE NEED TO KNOW...

I found the best way to ignore the thousands upon millions of tempting on-line material was to focus my initial learning on a single reference document that was well researched and recommended by other. For this I couldn't recommend with more confidence Michael H. Fleischner, 'SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World's Largest Search Engine', 2nd Ed, 2013.
Not only is this book probably the most up-to-date SEO book on the market, but it thoroughly explains/ illustrates in great detail, how to apply SEO to the best of your advantage. Happy to send anyone a PDF ebook copy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
[] - Atik - 04-08-2014, 08:52 PM
[] - WealthyChange - 04-08-2014, 09:02 PM
[] - Beth - 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM
[] - Pedro Francisco - 04-08-2014 09:08 PM
[] - Dan - 04-08-2014, 09:16 PM
[] - Ronald - 04-08-2014, 09:25 PM
[] - Kiril - 04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
[] - Dana - 04-08-2014, 09:43 PM