This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help attracting business to my website?
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Although you can create an online presence for virtually nothing, it can be costly to get people to a business site, advertising is the single biggest expense for many sites.

I assume if you were guaranteed to profit from any paid advertising you used, you would get all you could handle, successful eCommerce sites have profitable advertising but only after some testing and optimizing, marketers use careful tracking of conversion rats and split test optimization of the landing page to make ads more effective.

Search engines are the main source of "free" traffic, read up on SEO, carefully chosen outsourced assistance can reduce the drudgery of getting useful links. Google is on a SEO Spam war path, sloppy backlink getting methods from a few years ago can now be trouble.

Here's a Search Engine Optimization guide by an SEO authority, too much of the stuff taught by others is out of date or simply inaccurate.
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Your site load time is sketchy, that increases bounce rates and also hurts search ranking. One case study found a 5 second load time caused a 20% bounce rate, reduced to 5% with a .5 second load time, Google's internal site design specs specify a .5 sec load time.

I couldn't remember seeing your own logo on the site and had to go back to locate it. It's an OK design but it doesn't make for a branding t-shirt that people would give to their friends. Something more attention getting might be needed to overcome paid banner ad blindness.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014 08:48 PM
[] - Gamo - 04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
[] - naveen - 04-08-2014, 08:59 PM