This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase traffic to my website?
04-08-2014, 09:25 PM

It really depends on what your needs are. Are you looking for just web design or are you looking for hosting as well? Here's the problem I have faced in the past and I hope by sharing this with you, you would not make the same mistake again.

The first website I got was created by a freelance student who charged me around $700. It was alright, but not really functional.

The second website I got was created by a web agency who charged me well over $3000. It was a lot better, but both of these websites are lacking something that I absolutely hate - maintenance.

None of them were willing to make changes or even fix their own faults. Essentially I had to pay extra for another web company to fix their mistakes, or to implement simple update changes such as moving a few images here or there.

It was until then I heard about a company called WittyCookie from a friend of mine. They offer everything from web design, web hosting, and best of all they maintain and update your site without charging you extra. I have dealt with them for well over 6 months and have found nothing else better than them so far. I suggest you check out http://www.wittycookie.com or find a company that offers an affordable monthly subscription and offer you a complete web solution.

The sales person I dealt with was Derek. He was a pleasant guy to talk to. Perhaps you can find him and let him know that I have referred you here.

Cheers,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Philippe - 04-08-2014, 08:55 PM
[] - Cara - 04-08-2014, 08:58 PM
[] - Abhishek - 04-08-2014, 09:07 PM
[] - Jonn - 04-08-2014, 09:16 PM
[] - Randy - 04-08-2014 09:25 PM