This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone bought an item I am selling on Ebay. Not sure what to do next (5points most helpful answer)?
04-08-2014, 09:12 PM

if you specifically selected that you would NOT ship out of the country, then you don't have to honor the auction, you can go through ebay to cancel it if you feel that it's a fraud.

if you put a shipping calculator on the auction, it's more than likely wrong unless YOU set it up correctly. it could easily cost a few hundred dollars to ship it. if it says something like $15, it's drastically wrong. btw, UPS is WAY more expensive than USPS to ship out of country.

i rarely EVER send things out of the country without talking to the person first, putting in the auction specifically "shipping calculator is probably wrong, buyer will be given the full shipping cost at the end of auction" or something along those lines but more professional sounding; that way you can take the box to the post office / ups, whatever and get a quote and say 'ok it's going to be $150 to ship it to you so pay up'.

and i always get the INITIAL payment before wasting my time taking it to the post office to get a quote.

wish i could be more specific and help you a little more than i can, but.. i really cant. good luck. be careful
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mr. Biz - 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM
[] - 77Vd 77VW - 04-08-2014 09:12 PM