This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook 'acquaintance' or 'friend'?
04-08-2014, 09:17 PM

Thats not really a question, but I will put in my two cents worth of information.

Yes you are right, many people seem to be consumed in the numbers not the quality of friends. I too am in my 50's and I too think many of those inputs are basically dumb and boring, but to put a better turn towards those people.

For one, many are hard workers with one, two or more jobs, maybe in school, may have kids and are limited in the visiting friends department now-a-days. Or in my sons case, he is in the Army in Afghanistan and he inserts things so I and friends can see what he is up to.

But recently many businesses are beginning to use social sites like Facebook to basically advertise to their 'Friends List'...

But back to the gist of what you asked, maybe they should have different levels of friendship on there, make a suggestion to the people on Facebook, maybe they will take your suggestion into consideration.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alfie - 04-08-2014, 09:16 PM
[] - Insanehorn035 - 04-08-2014 09:17 PM
[] - Garfiun - 04-08-2014, 09:18 PM