This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can people have children?
04-08-2014, 09:23 PM

They procreate because of the thought that they can make it better for their child. Thats not always the case but its for the purpose of having someone you can share your life with. I see your perspective and i say this because its true, but that is so selfish of you to talk that way. Do you have any idea of the type of beauty we have in the world. Whether its a good deed from a stranger or the flat plains that go across Africa. The reason why your life is so terrible is because you decided it is and you will stick to that decision. You said it yourself, you had a commoner's life but that does not mean that you can't change it or add memories to it. You just have to get out of your little comfort zone and step out into the world. Whether it is one day where you decide to just leave and take a roadtrip across the country. It doesn't matter, just create experiences for yourself because someone is not going to come along and baby you along to have a "fun" or "amazing" time with your life part of that "fun" comes from you originating it and doing something about it. Now right at this moment, I would suggest you go the fuck outside and go on a bike ride or a walk instead of sitting at your computer saying that life is "hard and pointless" when your not doing anything for yourself to make it more exciting. I have seen many of my friends go through hell and all they did was decide that that wasn't going to rule them and now they are either in bands or traveling around. And about pollution and the fact that children are dying in third world countries, its true but instead of complaining about it why dont you get up and be part of the fucking change that is happening to stop it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can people have children? - Helena - 04-08-2014, 09:15 PM
[] - katie - 04-08-2014 09:23 PM
[] - Chris - 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
[] - pretty - 04-08-2014, 09:25 PM
[] - Jessica - 04-08-2014, 09:33 PM
[] - Iron Wolf - 04-08-2014, 09:39 PM