This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know what I can do to find out who has stolen my facebook profile photo to advertise a site?
04-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know what I can do to find out who has stolen my facebook profile photo to advertise a site?
Hi,

I've recently been alerted to the fact that my face book profile photo is being used to advertise what we think is a dating website. 2 different friends have seen this and my face flashes up next to a flashing sign saying you have 7 new messages. Neither of them have clicked on the site for fear of downloading spy wear or a virus. I work with children so as you can imagine, if a parent saw it, it could damage my professional reputation. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do? My privacy settings mean that only friends are supposed to be able to see my photo.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know what I can do to find out who has stolen my facebook profile photo to advertise a site? - rosie - 04-08-2014 09:17 PM
[] - tinytreatment408 - 04-08-2014, 09:20 PM
[] - Mr C Ment - 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
[] - chrisy - 04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
[] - Woop Woop - 04-08-2014, 09:39 PM