This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about Public Relations/Marketing?
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Questions about Public Relations/Marketing?
I'm a Finance major and I'm in my senior year. for the past 2 years, most of my internships involve accounting and operations internships. Lately I've been questioning whether or not its something I want to do. I've volunteered with our school newspaper and have done some social media outreach/twitter updates and some publicity for my fraternity. A part of me wants to try to do a public relations/marketing internship to see if its another field I would like to go into, especially when I used to be a English major with a strong interest in journalism. However, is it too late in the game? In addition, how can I sell myself when they ask "you've done a lot of accounting and finance," why are you going into public relations/marketing?

My goal in the future is to open my own business and this is a way for me to learn about marketing. I feel like it would help me reach clients/customers and get my business out there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about Public Relations/Marketing? - Asako - 10-15-2012 08:52 PM
[] - Scarlet Adams - 10-15-2012, 09:01 PM