This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend has anger issues and a bad temper?
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
My boyfriend has anger issues and a bad temper?
So and my boyfriend just started going out for a good while now and when I started liking him we texted over Facebook then once we started going out he was really rude, annoying,and he's a stalker! He really doesn't care what he says at all and how he says it either like just the other day he told me that he doesn't like how I dress and wishes I was like the other girls and wear crop tops and short shorts , he also thinks he could just pop up at my house or my couison's house any time he wants . He thinks he could just walk through the door without ringing the door bell or knocking and just come in and lay down on the couch( that's something I hate!) he also thinks that he can come over to MY house and sleep just because! Another thing is his anger, he gets mad at the smallest most dumbest things ever! Like when I stayed quite on the phone or when I my head was killing me he was like wake up talk to me Idc if your head hurts! Or when I said I didn't want him to kiss me he gets mad and says " don't try me! I'm going to kiss you if I want". And when I mean he gets mad over the smallest things like when his dad told him to close the door he went off! But the most thing that scares me is that he slaped he teacher in 6th grade (his teacher was a female) b/c she told him something he doesn't like! And I really don't see out relationship going on that long TBH and I feel that if I brake up with him he'll just lash out or do something I just don't know why it scares me all the time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boyfriend has anger issues and a bad temper? - Cera - 04-08-2014 09:36 PM
[] - Ellie - 04-08-2014, 09:40 PM