This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendship problems? help please?
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

This is so mean! You are friends with the wrong people! They abuse you and your trust!How she could write all this abusive language about you and then betray you with your other friends and they listen to her!Listen I had friends who were like that.These people ,like the girl you are talking about are total users!They pick on someone to be their friend temporarely and then leave him for other people that they have more use for! I would advice you to put the cards on the table and tell her in a nice manner that she is not acting as a friend.That you feel very hurt and that you don't deserve that! Try not to get her to upset because such people can sometimes revenge and set everyone against you!Try to tell her in the nicest way possible you don't appreciate what she does.You know her best.You will know what she will say!Why don't you try looking for other friends that are more supportive?Do you have any means to meet up with some other group?I hear that phrase "better alone then in bad company".I think is true because this girl seems to upset you and have negative effect on you and you don't deserve that!Try to find other people to be friends with ,or group.There is ones even online.Maybe your nearby church.Maybe book club.You seem nice person so anything she sais shouldn't have any effect.Try to ignore it ,don't believe somethings said about you that aren't truth.Try to suscribe to sport that you enjoy,this will envolve you with other people and higher your fitness and self esteem!I've been there and totally support you! If you need to talk to someone this is my skype : caliente_86.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friendship problems? help please? - Dodo - 04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
[] - Rhiannon - 04-08-2014, 09:47 PM
[] - Mina - 04-08-2014 09:50 PM
[] - Lil'Alien - 04-08-2014, 09:54 PM