This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I opened a new online store?
04-09-2014, 05:15 AM

I would disagree with the guy above me. You don't necessarily have to use real photos of dogs. Cartoons are cuter. But the problem is the cartoons you have used are not off the hook. Get a few freelance cartoonists to do that for you. Another huge problem is that the background color is too dull. When you are targeting people who love dogs (pets), use a cute, light color, such as pink, light brown, white, rather than a dark color like the one you have used. Remember, colors generate feelings. They do! Best if you keep the background white or off-white. One more suggestions, put some cute dog videos on your site. Create a facebook fan page targeting people who'd like to buy dogs accessories. Start posting jokes about dogs, photos and videos of cute dogs. When you have 5000+ likers, start talking about your business. Not too often! Once in a full moon. Hope my answer came handy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Laney - 04-09-2014, 05:06 AM
[] - Pain Addict - 04-09-2014 05:15 AM
[] - 556 - 04-09-2014, 05:23 AM
[] - Jake - 04-09-2014, 05:28 AM
[] - karirkoe - 04-09-2014, 05:39 AM