This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my teacher like me and should I kiss her and how?
04-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Does my teacher like me and should I kiss her and how?
She's my gym intern and she always talks to me and smiles at me. When we talk she talks about her life and jv lacrosse . I'm doing modified but wanted to try out for jv but was absent that day. She says she needs a goalie and I said I could be on the team even though the deadline is cut off. She just has to talk to the director of sports and the director is my family Friend so I can absolutely make jv without trying out but I should be on varsity. But anyways, when she's my sub I catch her staring at me. Also she got into an argument with my teacher and then 5 minutes later when I had to get something from the library I saw her and I said why didn't she sub. She said I can't argue with your teacher. I said my teacher is a bitch and she agreed with me. She curses in front of me and I do too and she's the only teacher that could care less. I can't stop thinking about her and she's so hot! I really want to kiss her but I don't want her to get in trouble. I don't want any comments like don't do it because I want to do it before I go off to boarding school next school year. I was alone with her today and she basically touched my leg and my arm and I touched her leg too. I just don't want her to report me and vice versa for her. Please help! I also can't find her on any social media sites, I only have her school email and that is moderatered by the school so I can't say anything inappropriate. So I can't contact her after I go off to school. Thanks so much

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does my teacher like me and should I kiss her and how? - LacrossesSuperstar18 - 04-10-2014 12:24 AM
[] - PrettyLittleLiar14 - 04-10-2014, 12:40 AM
[] - Daniel - 04-10-2014, 12:45 AM
[] - WILLOW - 04-10-2014, 12:53 AM
[] - Karem Munoz - 04-10-2014, 01:09 AM
[] - Marielle - 04-10-2014, 01:25 AM
[] - Rustycorvair - 04-10-2014, 01:41 AM
[] - anonymous - 04-10-2014, 01:52 AM
[] - bluebabygirl - 04-10-2014, 02:01 AM
[] - BreezyYouMF - 04-10-2014, 02:03 AM