This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martial artists, MMA, Boxers etc. Have you created any hybrid martial art?
04-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Martial artists, MMA, Boxers etc. Have you created any hybrid martial art?
I was trained in Ninjustu and Judo. All of my friends are martial artist who do karate, muay thai, taekwondo, doun quan kungfu and various others and we came together to create a hybrid self defense system / martial art. Called Protege Omnes, it takes from all of these the most simple, easy to learn and most effective moves from multiple martial arts to create it. Have you ever created a martial art or self defense system? If so, please be descriptive!
We have actually been teaching it for awhile now, we make half our living teaching self-defense classes. We teach it in one of the most hostile cities on the coast, Wilmington NC. I have had more than student that used it.
We are in a group that consists of members in their 20s to their late 40s. One taekwondo instructor and several other black belts. We also have a Golden Gloves Boxer. For all of you who said "you can't make your own" that is ignorant, I'm sorry gentleman. How do you think martial arts was created in the first place? Kung fu or karate? Some body made it up from scratch and put it into practice through live combat or warfare. They perfected their styles over years and years of trial and era. Krav Maga is a perfect example of hybrid system, it uses attacks and styles from multiple martial arts.
Also, I'm on here because I get payed to keep up with social media and collect information. Thank you for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Martial artists, MMA, Boxers etc. Have you created any hybrid martial art? - GuardianStrong - 04-10-2014 02:20 AM
[] - Riley - 04-10-2014, 02:23 AM
[] - LIONDANCER - 04-10-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - Chris - 04-10-2014, 02:48 AM
[] - Another - 04-10-2014, 02:50 AM
[] - John - 04-10-2014, 02:54 AM
[] - judomofo - 04-10-2014, 03:03 AM
[] - RawMartialArts - 04-10-2014, 03:14 AM