This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martial artists, MMA, Boxers etc. Have you created any hybrid martial art?
04-10-2014, 02:48 AM

I am 100% sure you can not prove what you said about your hybrid system. I don't know you and this could be all fantasy but I don't believe you or your friends have put in the time and work needed to master a single art, I also doubt anyone on this forum has either no matter how long they claim to have been doing any art. This is a forum, any person I consider a master has zero interest in these forums, it just gets them upset seeing what people state as truth. Until you master one art, you are just playing.
If you are serious then I guess it's good to have that as some sort of goal but don't get delusional about it. To say it is the most effective would need to be proven. The ONLY modern master to develop any style/system was Bruce Lee. In doing so he did not just try this and that and figure it would work. He studied every aspect of what seemed good, studied all he could about nutrition, training methods etc. he put all of it into practice and spent every waking moment training and learning. Even after many years he was not done. How close have you come to that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Riley - 04-10-2014, 02:23 AM
[] - LIONDANCER - 04-10-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - Chris - 04-10-2014 02:48 AM
[] - Another - 04-10-2014, 02:50 AM
[] - John - 04-10-2014, 02:54 AM
[] - judomofo - 04-10-2014, 03:03 AM
[] - RawMartialArts - 04-10-2014, 03:14 AM