This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martial artists, MMA, Boxers etc. Have you created any hybrid martial art?
04-10-2014, 02:54 AM

You make it sound like you it's something you whip up in an after noon. You have so much information on here that makes me think you are so full of $hit. I will list that information for you:

1. You're trained in ninjutsu. That tells me a lot about your background considering that real ninjutsu is probably one of the rarest arts you can find to train in a quality way.

2. I saw your FB page. From what I can see on the picture you don't have a single senior member. All of you look like a bunch of teens.

3. I love how you come at it all gangsta and make it sound like Wilmington is the drug and murder capitol of the world. It's not.

4. But what bothers me the most is that you say you have a Golden Gloves boxer. If someone is that talented in boxing that he can win the Golden Gloves, why would he waste his time training with you. If he is a Golden Gloves winner that means he has a real shot at going pro. That makes no sense at all.

5. Who in their right mind would pay you to keep up with social media and collect information? Where do I find a cushy job like that?

It is very clear you don't have the knowledge or the experience to create your own martial arts. New arts are created by filling in the gaps of an old one. In today's world with so many martial arts that is not required.

When people talk about creating a new martial arts they talk about Bruce Lee. But Bruce Lee didn't create his system in an after noon. Which you seem to have.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Riley - 04-10-2014, 02:23 AM
[] - LIONDANCER - 04-10-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - Chris - 04-10-2014, 02:48 AM
[] - Another - 04-10-2014, 02:50 AM
[] - John - 04-10-2014 02:54 AM
[] - judomofo - 04-10-2014, 03:03 AM
[] - RawMartialArts - 04-10-2014, 03:14 AM