This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung or iPhone, which mobile phone is better for a 13 year old?
04-10-2014, 03:23 PM

Keep in mind that a lot of people are brand loyal and will advocate for their favorite regardless of whether it is the best phone or not.

I am currently researching which phone is best for me. I am sure the needs of all phone users is pretty much the same regardless of age. The only difference is the number of times a feature is used, but all features will be used by everyone at some point.

The guru's who claim to be knowledgeable about smart phones say you should purchase I-phone only if you have an Apple / Mac computers and other home electronics. They claim there is some problems with conversion programs to convert music and photo downloads from an I-product and a Windows product. Sometimes the conversion works and sometimes it don't.

The gurus also say the new I-phone 5c and 5s is less durable than previous models and more susceptible to damage if dropped or sat on while in your pocket. Purchase of a protective cover is strongly recommended.

There are several phones that the guru's claim are good for windows based home systems. The one that the guru's all agree on as best is the Galaxy Android because of the ability to link phones for gaming and the NFC feature that lets you transfer data by touching pones. Plus it has a better camera than I-phones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - T H - 04-10-2014, 03:13 PM
[] - Ry - 04-10-2014, 03:14 PM
[] - ranger_co_1_75 - 04-10-2014 03:23 PM
[] - peter - 04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
[] - Devon - 04-10-2014, 03:30 PM