This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend of 6 years cheated...helpppp.?
04-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Boyfriend of 6 years cheated...helpppp.?
So my boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years, with the last 7 months of it being long distance because we go to different colleges. The first few months of the long distance thing was okay, but recently in the last couple months he has been so distant and taken me for granted completely, for instance I would get 1 text in three days. whenever I would confront him on this he would always say how stressed he was and that he was sorry so I just accepted that. Well a couple weeks ago we got into a big fight over a major disagreement that we have, and he said some of the meanest things to me so I broke up with him because on top of everything that was like the final straw. He has tried to get back together with me, but I have remained broken up with him because there are too many things that are not right, even though it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do because of course I love him to death. Well long story short, it has been about 2 weeks since we broke up, and I just came across one of his girl "friends" twitter, who I thought was just a "friend" , referring to him as her boyfriend and her "baby" in many of her tweets, DURING the time that things were good between us still!!?? I feel completely betrayed and hurt, and majorly confused as to why he was trying to get back together with me and so adamant on not being broken up if he already has another girl? How does one deal with that because I am just feeling so hurt and betrayed...or is this girl just crazy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriend of 6 years cheated...helpppp.? - CutiePie - 04-10-2014 05:28 PM
[] - K a - 04-10-2014, 05:39 PM
[] - sheslike - 04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
[] - juana - 04-10-2014, 05:48 PM
[] - Strife And Discord - 04-10-2014, 05:50 PM
[] - Alex - 04-10-2014, 05:58 PM
[] - ïṡεεÿøυ - 04-10-2014, 06:02 PM
[] - John W - 04-10-2014, 06:13 PM