This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a total lesbian day today that made me depressed & insecure. plz help?
04-10-2014, 06:11 PM
I had a total lesbian day today that made me depressed & insecure. plz help?
Everything that happened to me today, had something to do with LGBT. It made me depressed & even alil suicidal.

In the morning, I went shopping with my aunt. I needed to buy jeans & shirt, & my aunt also wanted to buy some things.
We were at a store & I saw a butch-femme couple shopping.
I was jealous of them, & also really wanted to Introduce myself to them (as I had never seen a lesbian couple before then). But I didn't.

Then in the afternoon, I was looking for the names of old friends or classmates in facebook. I searched the name of one of my primary school's "not so close" friend & found her in relationship with another girl from college. At least It had been written on her page. & I was really shocked & jealous again.

Then, I searched the name of the girl she has written she's in relationship with (if it's not a joke), & guess what...I felt worse, cuz I found out that It's the girl who used to be my high school crush. I had a crush on her but never tried to get closer to her.

Then my uncle arrived (I'm at my grandparents' home), & saw what I had bought. He also saw my side shaved short haircut (kinda like Miley Cyrus). Then he started nagging alil about my clothes, personality & haircut being boyish. He told me to let my hair grow longer.

Then we (My mom & I, my uncle, aunt & grandma) went out for dinner. We were at a restaurant, & my uncle asked me a random question : What would u do if u were married to a guy & ...
then my mom suddenly said : she will marry a girl not a guy!
then my uncle who was kinda shocked said : So, u mean she's a homosexual ?
My mom said something I don't remember, but to change the subject (or maybe my mom said something weird that I thought maybe she's bi or homo at that situation) I said : well, I am not ! But mom, are you a homosexual ?
& my mom said : yes, I like girls, & support them. Men really do many bad things to women & hurt them (well, I guess she was joking, I guess she's a feminist due to her abusive husband).
then my uncle said : actually that's trans, not homosexual (he was talking about me).
again, In order to change the subject, I said : but m, that's feminism, not homosexuality.
then my grandma said : but it's a phase & will be over soon (she was talking about me).

Then, I felt really bad, depressed & suicidal. To let them believe I am neither trans nor lesbian, I tried to act more feminine, & I decided to buy a girly T-shirt in front of them.
I just don't know what to do.

----------
I felt bad about many things.
For all those things.
for being labled because of my look.
for my school crush.
Etc.

I'm also disappointed due to being 19 & still single. Many other lesbians are in relationship, find love & enjoy it. But I guess I'm cursed & love or dating never happens.

Actually I'm closer to guys than girls. Most of my friends are guys. What's wrong with me ? Why doesn't any girl fall in love with me ? I feel depressed.

Plz help me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I had a total lesbian day today that made me depressed & insecure. plz help? - Lea - 04-10-2014 06:11 PM
[] - Eve Of Destruction - 04-10-2014, 06:21 PM
[] - esmerelda - 04-10-2014, 06:30 PM