This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy apparently recorded me on omegle and said he was going to post it on facebook?
04-11-2014, 10:31 AM

If you're sure your face was not showing, and certain he does not know your name, you probably don't need to worry. He could put it on HIS Facebook page, but you would be anonymous--no one one would know who you are.

Even if he did somehow make it so everyone knew, it wouldn't be the end of the world. It would be a huge embarrassment, but I don't think it would totally ruin your life forever.

Please take a lesson from that experience. I'm sure you're not the first young lady who has been conned into doing this. Never flash your body parts to a camera unless you're okay with the whole world seeing them.

I don't judge exhibitionists and young ladies of legal age who make money at that sort of thing--but please, have your eyes wide open--don't be a naive victim.

Also--are you underage? He could get in serious trouble--especially if he knows it. If you are underage, and this happens again, let him know that, and then ask him his name and where he lives. Ask to see his driver's license up close. He'll probably go away real quick.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MikaSch - 04-11-2014, 09:57 AM
[] - Jack - 04-11-2014, 10:04 AM
[] - Iponu - 04-11-2014, 10:19 AM
[] - Dallas - 04-11-2014 10:31 AM