This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I ask this girl to go on a date with me?
04-11-2014, 04:14 PM
How can I ask this girl to go on a date with me?
There is this girl in my psychology class. Who I really like. She cute and fun to be around. Lol it's the main reason I like psychology class. Earlier in the semester we got team up on assignment that is when I first noticed her. I chatted and I develop a crush almost instantaneously. I got her number so we can follow up on the assignment. Since then we had a few short chats on whatapp etc. I notice I make her laugh a lot which may be a a goid sign. The only thing I'm afraid of is that she may think I'm pathetic due to the fact that I'm 24 and never had sex or had a gf. My facebook profile is lame as hell etc. I don't have much friends so that the only that's holding me back. I had a crush on a girl in high school before that I let slipped away. I really don't want to let this opportunity slipped away. This semester is ending in April so I figured I'll ask around that time because both of us are busy with school.
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I ask this girl to go on a date with me? - Cool J - 04-11-2014 04:14 PM
[] - Thomas - 04-11-2014, 04:20 PM
[] - caitlin - 04-11-2014, 04:31 PM
[] - brennon - 04-11-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Alpha - 04-11-2014, 05:02 PM