This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A help on keyword research on niches?
04-12-2014, 08:47 AM

Hi Nishant.

Without going and doing the research I don't know whether those niches will be profitable for you. Although to look at them, there will certainly be motivated buyers in those niches, so I suspect the potential is there.

The real challenge is picking keywords that make sense for the site that you want to build, and then creating content that deserves to rank for those keywords. I've written a guide to how I do keyword research and select relevant keywords here:

http://www.thinktraffic.co.uk/keyword-research

After that you just need to work hard at building good content and marketing that content. To make money in this sort of a niche your biggest challenge will probably be building trust, so try to build a brand.

Regarding exact match domains:

Having an EMD will NOT give you any advantage in terms of getting rankings. But equally, it will not harm your site.

Because they were abused in the past, EMDs often look spammy, so it may be worth instead coming up with more of a brand name type domain and try to build a brand that people can trust.

For instance, rather than:

olayproxacnetreatments (.com)

go for something more like:

theacneexpert (.com)

Hope that helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Helen liau - 04-12-2014, 08:43 AM
[] - Mark - 04-12-2014 08:47 AM
[] - Cun - 04-12-2014, 09:00 AM
[] - Jake - 04-12-2014, 09:09 AM