This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does PPC helps in Internet marketing?
04-12-2014, 06:16 PM

It's really a useless conversation to go into the specifics of to fix any particular elements in PPC or landing pages etc...there are so many ins and outs to online marketing nowadays that the most important thing you can do as a business owner is start working with a company that really knows what they are doing, has solid communication, and is able to work with you to make sure key metrics are being measured and more customers are being sold your products at the end of the day. Honestly, this stuff changes every day. Also, are you willing to work hours every day to block the bad keywords, block the bad sites, create and experiment new display banners, and research new keywords? Most business owners burn out trying, I tried to keep up with it for a while, but i ended up calling Simon after one of my friends referred me to have his team setup some remarketing for my shopify store. Doubled my sales in under 90 days. Simon's number is 207-618-8998, I'm always willing to pass along a referral to someone who takes pride in what they do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ughein Selva Sgi - 04-12-2014, 05:40 PM
[] - Jake - 04-12-2014, 05:43 PM
[] - sunny - 04-12-2014, 05:52 PM
[] - Den - 04-12-2014, 06:00 PM
[] - Andy - 04-12-2014 06:16 PM